Stunning Digital Photography is a premium quality 241 pages digital photography book contains enormous tips and techniques by a award winning photographer Tony Northrup. The essential feature of this book is its self-paced photography class with over 9 hours of online training videos and free help from the author and other readers.The video training feature of this book provide easy understanding to photography by which it became ease to learn complex manual setting that is some time not possible with just reading the book.
The key points of Stunning digital photography:
- How To Create Stunning Digital Photography DSLR book is integrated with over 9 hours of fast-paced, hands-on video tutorials that make easy learning of lessons. You can view the videos using any web browser or by scanning QR codes with your smart phone or tablet.
- At the end of every lesson you will be facilitated by a practices session that provide you the real world experience.
- At the end of Chapters 2-13 you have the option to attempt an online quiz on which you can apply whatever you learned in the chapter and make sure you didn’t miss anything important.
- You can also join author’s led private community of very supportive, helpful people who also there to improve photography.
- Once you purchased the book and joined the private Stunning Digital Photography readers community, you can download the e-book or copy it to your smart phone easy reference with lifetime updates.
This book is a perfect trainer for any category of photographer may be beginner or professional But How? To know the answer of this question we need to have view of its contents.
The book provide proper guidance about use of composition, adjustment of exposure, setting of shutter speed and ISO, controlling of aperture to reduce blur, utilization of flash and troubleshooting for the landscape portraits, wildlife photography and much more. All such feature are sufficient to make a beginner master of photography.
The book contains many features for advanced and professional photographer that they usually skips such as:
- How to shoot casual, formal and underwater portraits.
- How to use RAW files and HDR to overcome lighting challenges, macro/close-up photography.
- About the high speed photography,underwater photography and much more.