- The Sony Alpha 77II DSLR Camera is a versatile and advanced digital camera featured with 24.3MP APS-C-sized Exmor CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor to produce high-resolution images and full HD movies.
- ISO Range: Auto (ISO 100-51200), Manual (ISO 100-25600).
RGB color filter and gapless, on-chip lens structure enable you to capture high-resolution images up to 6000 x 4000 pixels.
- The processor and sensor combination are also significantly benefited by the unique Translucent Mirror Technology, which effectively directs light to both the image sensor and focus sensor simultaneously.
- The 3.0″ 1,228k-dot LCD screen features a three-way tilting design.
- The Sony a77II DSLR Camera has feature to Record high-definition video clips in 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution in super smooth 60p, standard 60i or cinematic 24p.
- Tru-Finder OLED electronic viewfinder to provide bright, high-contrast view which let you see the results before you shoot, and features approximately 2359K dots for amazing resolution.
- Built-in NFC (near-field communication) technology for one-touch pairing.
- Continuous shooting speed of 12 fps.
- Accepts SD, SDHC, SDXC, MS PRO Duo, MS PRO-HG Duo and MS XC-HG Duo.
- Full HD 1080i/p video recording is supported at both 60 and 24 fps frame rates to produce high resolution movies with a smooth, cinematic look by using the high-quality AVCHD codec.
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity.
- Magnesium alloy body provide protection from dust, moisture and weather-resistant that results in durability.
- World’s most AF points – 79-point phase detection AF system
- Screen Size: 3 Inches
- Item Dimensions: 4.09 x 3.19 x 5.63 inches
- Item Weight: 648 gms(1.43 pounds )
- Optical Sensor Resolution: 24.3 MP
- Optical Zoom: 3.1x
- Viewfinder Type: Electronic OLED Tru-Finder
- Optical Sensor Technology: CMOS
- Digital Zoom: 2x
The Sony Alpha 77 II DSLR Camera is an excellent value full featured camera including- Incredible 24.3-Megapixel Stunning Resolution with Exmor CMOS sensor, fast continuous shooting speed up to 12 fps and Instant sharing via smartphone with built-in Wi-Fi and NFC. The Sony α77II incorporates sensor shift technology called Steady-shot inside image stabilization resulting in crisp and sharp images. With a wide sensitivity range of ISO 100 to 25,600 this Digital slr camera is enable to produce clean low light images with low noise and area-specific noise reduction.