Canon EOS 7D Mark II
• The EOS 7D Mark II’s 20.2 Megapixel sensor works paired with DIGIC 6 Image Processors for supercharged processing across the board.
• 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Clear View II LCD Monitor.
• EOS 7D Mark II capture up to 1090 JPEG/LARGE, 31 RAW, and 19 RAW+JPEG shots in a single burst for detailed action photography.
• The EOS 7D Mark II delivers refined and detailed EOS movie image quality with Full HD 60p (59.94 fps NTSC). At these frame rates, even a fast-moving subject looks smooth in HD.
• It has a new, rugged shutter (constructed to withstand up to 200,000 cycles), and can shoot up to 10.0 frames per second to capture all the action.
• Canon’s revolutionary Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables sophisticated HD shooting with the EOS 7D Mark II. With Dual Pixel CMOS AF, each pixel on the camera’s sensor performs both phase-difference detection autofocus and records light.
•65-point all cross-type AF system Stunning Full HD video with Custom Movie Servo AF (speed and sensitivity)Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables you to shoot video like a camcorder.
•Image Sensor – Aspect ratio: 3:2.
•Dual Digic 6 processors.
•Enhanced environmental sealing.
•Compact Flash (UDMA) and SD (UHS-I) slots.
•Larger-capacity LP-E6N battery Shutter speeds up to 1/8000th seconds.Shutter rated to 200,000 cycles (vs 150,000 on 7D).
•150,000 RGB + IR pixel metering sensor
•Battery Pack LP-E6N/LP-E6, quantity 1.
•Screen Size: 3 Inches.
•Item Dimensions : 14.9 x 7.8 x 11.2 cm.
•Item Weight : 912 g.
•Optical Sensor Resolution: 20.2 Megapixels.
•Optical Zoom : 7 X.
•Viewfinder Type : digital.
•Hardware Interface: AV.
•Image Sensor Type: CMOS sensor.
Canon eos 7D Mark II is revealed as APS-C format camera. It has feature of generating ‘best in class’ image quality. Its 20.2-million-pixel sensor is coupled with Dual Digic 6 processing engines to make the camera faster and more responsive. This enables a maximum continuous shooting speed of 10 frames per second (fps) for 31 raw files or until the card is full with JPEG sensor has pixels that can be used for phase detection focusing (Dual Pixel AF) in Live View and Video mode. This enables smoother, faster focusing than contrast detection alone. Canon has given the 7D Mark II dual card slots: one can accept SD/SDHC/SDXC media while the other is compatible with Compact Flash (CF) cards. It also supports 25 interface languages.