The Sony Alpha 5000 is a skilled and mirror less digital camera featured with a 20.1 megapixel APS-C-sized Exmor CMOS sensor and powerful BIONZ X image processor to produce high-resolution images and full HD movies with ability to click photographs in low-light condition and sensitivity up to ISO 16000. The image processor greatly works to minimize overall noise levels and also to increase the speed of camera for recording up to 3.5 frames per second to record fast moving objects at high speed. The 3 inch 460,800 dot resolution large screen and spontaneous menu interface assists easy access to camera features such as, auto object framing, picture effects, auto HDR mode and also provide a great support for live view monitoring. Let us have a look at its features:
- 20.1 MP Exmor APS HD APS-C CMOS Sensor:
Enable you to get finest detailed and gorgeous photographs. With the combination of large 20.1 megapixel APS-C sensor and Sony Exmor APS HD CMOS technology, the camera shoots high resolution images event in low-light settings or sensor noise.
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps:
This Sony DSLR camera is compatible to capture HD movies according to your choice of standard and requirement like either 60i or cinematic 24p frames per second, all at full HD and high quality 1920×1080 resolution. The Sony camera works in two modes:
- AVCHD codec- To deliver amazing Blu-ray picture quality.
- MP4 codec – It is PC- friendly and allow you to compress the images and videos to smaller size for the purpose of easy upload on internet.
- 3 inch 460,800 dots resolution LCD screen:
The Sony alpha 5000 is integrated with 3 inch 460,800 dots resolution LCD touchscreen that is able to cover 180-degree view of the subject without any reduction in the compactness that enable you to take self-portraits along with precise composed pictures and live view monitoring.
- Built-In Wi-Fi connectivity compatible with NFC:
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity enables the instant sharing of images and videos with compatible mobile devices or tablets. You are capable of direct and instant sharing to social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or cloud storage sites. The NFC (Near Field Communication) technology allows one-touch connection between the camera and compatible mobile devices which is easy to setup.
- Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Zoom Lens:
This Sony camera is compatible with Sony’s E-mount lens system. The E-mount lenses are very compact and light weight in size and perfect for the traveling purpose. The inbuilt 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS retractable zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24-75mm, that is able to cover wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives to suit working in a wide variety of situations. It features Optical Steady Shot image stabilization that help to minimize the effects of camera shake.
The other key features of this camera are listed below.
- Hand-held, light weight compact size.
- 25-Point Contrast Detection Autofocus.
- Continuous Shooting up to 3.5 fps
- Photo creativity and Picture effects.
- Face Detection technology with Smile Shutter.
- Auto Object Framing and Anti-Motion Blur mode.
- Item dimensions: 2.48 x 1.42 x 4.33 inches
- Item weight: 0.59 pounds
- Optical zoom: 3.1x
- Digital zoom: 2x
- ISO range: 100 – 16000
- Viewfinder type: Optical
- Long battery life: 420 Photos per charge
- Photo Sensor and Optical Sensor technology: CMOS
- Optical Sensor resolution: 20.1 mega pixel
- Image Processor: Bionz X
Review: Sony a5000 is an incredible and fantastic digital camera integrated with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, BIONZ X Image Processor, 3.5 fps continuous shooting speed, that results in high quality images and video.
Read More Reviews at Amazon.com