The Nikon D3300 is an entry level DSLR camera. The easy handling of this DSLR camera makes it compatible and ideal choice for the photographer of beginner category. The Nikon D3300 offers 24.2 MP CMOS format sensor with extensible quality EXPEED – 4 images processor that enable you to capture and store every special moment in your life with its actual beauty. The additional zoom lens and redesigned ultra-compact Nikkor lens provide you very clear and sharp view of distant object. The Nikon DSLR camera is categorized as Best DSLR camera in the wide range fo entry level DSLR,s. Let us have a look at its features:
- 24.2 MP CMOS DX-format sensor with EXPEED 4 image processor:
The 24.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor are compatible together to produce extensible image quality in detailed and sharp view with colour accuracy. The additional feature included with the 24.3 mega pixel sensor is its optical low-pass filter that works great to capture the more sharp and crisp images of subject. The high speed EXPEED 4 image processor works to speed-up the functionality of entire camera system.
- 5 frames per second continuous shooting: The 5 FPS( frames per second) continuous shooting speed make it enable to shoot the fast moving object with very clear view.
- 11 AF points with 3D tracking:
The camera system component are integrated with 11-point autofocus system, which provides quick and accurate focus on the subject and enable the photographer to shoot in variety of lighting situation. With the wide range of shooting modes you can add creative imaginary impacts to your photographs.
- ISO 100-12800 (expandable to 25600):
The wide ISO range is low-light sensitive and provides high quality images even in low light conditions.
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens:
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55 mm wide zoom lenses are included with Nikon D3300 digital SLR camera that specially works to shoot the distant objects. The lenses are compatible with VR images stabilization system which reduces the blur in images caused by camera shake.
- 3 inch LCD with 921,000 dots:
The Nikon D3300 is compatible with 3 inch wide LCD screen with 920,000 dot resolution for live view monitoring while you are shooting. The camera supports 160° viewing angle for the better working of high and low angles.
- Easy panorama mode and beginner-friendly Guide mode:
The easy panorama mode make it simple to the creation of panoramic images by allowing the photographer to capture a high-resolution single image by just panning across the scene. The helpful guide mode is one of the best feature of this Nikon camera. It is beginner friendly because it assist you in very ease way to learn all the camera setting with step by step learning tutorials.
- Wi-Fi enabled with WU-1a Wireless Adapter:
This feature is not included with the camera but optional it enable you to transfer your beautiful photographs and videos to the compatible smart phone and computer.
- Item dimensions: 3.86 x 2.99 x 4.88 inches
- Item weight: 0.95 pounds
- Optical zoom: 3x
- Continuous Shooting Speed: 5 fps
- ISO range: 100 to 25200
- Viewfinder type:Optical (pentamirror)
- Photo Sensor and Optical Sensor technology: CMOS
- Optical Sensor resolution:24.2 MP
- Auto focus Technology: Auto & Manual
- Battery average life :700 Photographs per charge.
- Image processor: EXPEED 3
Nikon D3300 is one of the best entry level dslr camera well suited for the photographers of beginner category. The Nikon camera is featured with DX-format 24.2 mega pixel CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor. The high quality CMOS sensor is combined with EXPEED 4 image processor to generate high-resolution images. All such enormous features are inbuilt with in a light weight body design less bulky in comparison of other DSLR cameras.