The Sony a7 is an advance featured full frame DSLR Camera inbuilt with 24.3MP Exmor CMOS sensor into an E-mount body. The high performance sensor enables the photographers to get high resolution images and low light effectiveness with its standard ISO sensitivity range of 100-25600. With the combination of new BIONX X the Sony a7 provides fast processing and operation speeds in the complete camera system such as 5 fps burst shooting and front-end LSI (large-scale integration) that works effectively to improve the early stage image processing to get natural and high tone photographs.14-bit RAW output preserves the detail provided by the sensor.
- 24.3MP Full Frame Exmor CMOS Sensor with BIONZ X Image Processor:
Capture the whole world with extensible image quality of 24.3 Mega – pixel effective 35 mm full-frame sensor, along with the wide ISO range of ISO 100 – 25600, along with sophisticated balance of high resolving power, gradation and low noise. The BIONZ X image processor enables to shoot up to 5 fps high-speed continuous shooting and 14-bit RAW image data recording.
- Compatible E-mount Lenses:
Sony a7 compact interchangeable lens digital cameras is fully compatible with Sony’s E-mount lens system and expanded line of E-mount compact and lightweight full-frame lenses from Carl Zeissand Sony’s premier G-series.
- 3 inch TFT LCD with 921.6K Dot resolution:
The 3 inch TFT LCD Display makes it easy to photograph over in crowd areas with the combination of white magic technology that dramatically increases visibility in bright daylight. The large display delivers brilliant-quality still images and movies while enabling easy focusing operation.
- Fast Hybrid Autofocus:
Enhanced level fast Hybrid auto focus is combined with speedy phase-detection AF with accurate contrast-detection AF that works effectively through a new Spatial Object Detection algorithm.
- Up to 5 fps Continuous Shooting:
With the faster and accurate AF tracking of this Sony camera it become possible to capture action shots with perfection at 5 fps continuous shooting in Speed Priority Continuous Shooting Mode.
- Built-in Wi – Fi and NFC:
With the Wi – Fi and NFC compatibility of this camera you can do the easy one touch and instant sharing of photographs by just connecting your smart – phone without any complex settings.
The other key features of this camera are:
- Multi-interface Shoe for flash and microphone flexibility
- High contrast 2.4M dot OLED EVF for eye-level framing
- World’s smallest and lightest interchangeable lens full-frame camera.
- Easy personalization and up-gradation of your camera by advance of your choice through play-memories smart app.
- Item dimensions: 3.7 x 1.89 x 5 inches
- Item weight: 1.04 pounds
- Optical zoom: 4x
- Digital zoom: 4x
- ISO range: 100 – 25600
- Viewfinder type: LCD Viewfinder with 1440000 dots resolution.
- Average Battery Life: 340 Photos per charge
- Photo Sensor and Optical Sensor technology: CMOS
- Optical Sensor resolution: 24.3 mega pixel
- Image Processor: Bionz X
- Continuous Shooting Speed: 5 fps
The Sony a7 is perfect choice for those who are seeking for a full-frame lens interchangeable sensor in a small body, determined third-party and historic lens owners, video enthusiasts, and social media mavens.